Work with one of the nation’s top telemedicine providers, set the standard, and change lives for the better.
At EVOLVE, we strive to provide our employees with the best work environment possible. Being a part of the company comes with some great benefits, such as:
- Paid time off
- Full-time hours
- Salary + commission
- Performance-based compensation
- Employee pricing on treatments
- Marketing tools and support provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a highly trained clinical team
- Weekly industry-specific training & continuing education opportunities
We are excited about your interest in EVOLVE and can’t wait to receive your application! Below, you will find a list of available positions and job descriptions. If you’re interested in applying for a position, please fill out the application submission form below. Our management team will review your application and follow up if interested.
In this position, you will partner with our patient care coordinators to create custom treatment plans. We pride
ourselves on offering our patients tailored regimens, based on lab values, patient symptoms, goals, and
intake notes from our Patient Care Coordinators.
The physician is responsible for daily prescription approvals in the various pharmacy portals,
prescription refills where applicable and the development of treatment plans that will optimize patients’
health and lifestyle aspirations.
Job Type: Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform telemedicine consultations from our HIPAA-compliant video interface. Follow-up visits will be by form, phone, or video and will be based on patient and state requirements.
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking treatment for a variety of hormone replacement therapies.
- Review lab results with patients and the staff to provide tailored treatment options.
- Educate patients on treatment plans including but not limited to dosage, frequency, etc.
- Daily reconciliation of prescribed treatment plans.
- Provide feedback to medical operations to continually improve the patient and business experience.
- Utilization of E-scripts, contraindications, and national medical database systems that integrate with patient charts and medication requests
- You are a physician who holds (or can soon acquire) a valid and good standing license in Michigan, multiple state licenses are preferred.
- Available at a minimum of 10-15 hours/week for consultations (via zoom or phone).
- The ability to communicate and respond to patients (and staff) quickly when corresponded with.
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have prescribed controlled substances.
- Experience in hormone replacement therapies and telemedicine.
- Physicians must demonstrate competency in providing tailored treatment plans.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Experience with technology, digital patient files, and video consultations.
- You are a self-starter that likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments.
- This is a fully remote position, therefore the ability to effectively time manage is crucial.
- Available to start immediately.
Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinators are responsible for achieving financial benchmarks set forth by the company by ensuring Patients receive high-quality and personalized healthcare. The Patient Care Coordinator role shares qualities between that of; a Consultative Sales Rep/Account Manager, and Strategic Health Adviser. The role of Patient Care Coordinator is a performance-based opportunity.
Coordinators are responsible for building and managing their own book of business, prospecting for clientele, converting leads into sales through consultations, and committing to on-going customer service. The position’s success relies upon repeated execution of consultative sales and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Sales Director
- Actively prospects for new business via social media, referrals, events, or through their creative means
- Works directly with prescribing physicians to identify treatment plan for patients
- Oversees and counsels’ patients on the execution of their treatment plan
- Possesses detailed knowledge of Bio-identical Hormones, Peptides, SAMRS, overall Health & Wellness
- Remains updated of any new product and regulatory changes in the industry
- Demonstrates superior customer service and maintains relationships with assigned patient accounts
- Monitors account sales metrics across a personal book of business
- Updates each CRM profile with detailed and accurate information
- Expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism in their verbal and written communications
- Follows established sales operating procedures and best practices
- Executes mass communication campaigns and maintains a follow-up schedule
- Implements planned sales strategies based on analytics & customer requests
- Meets all performance expectations and regularly exceeds sales goals
- Remains HIPPA compliant and represents the company in a unified fashion
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High integrity, customer-centric with keen analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience working with different account types (Medical Sales, Health, Wellness & Fitness Industries)
- High adaptability to an everchanging & challenging environment
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse customer base via zoom, email, and in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a high level of accuracy
- Aptitude for online research; ability to search, locate, and identify key information
- Willingness to work collaboratively and ability to demonstrate effective teamwork
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be self-starter and results-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
Experience and Education:
- Previous experience in sales, and clinical administration
- Proven track record of organically converting prospects into sales
- Experience with CRM software, social medial applications & Microsoft Office
- Genuine interest in pharmaceutical products related to wellness, quality of life, and hormone & other therapies
- BS in a health-related field is preferred
You can also email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org